Today – Third prize which I got from Jenny „The Parliament Award”
After two previous awards (The Inner Peace Award and The WordPress Family Award), which granted me my wonderful reader – Jenny, now turn to “The Parliament Award”. This prize is awarded to those, who constitute support for writing your blog. I am sorry that I can not bestow these awards to people who most actively support my blog, because they all have been blessed it by Jenny (they are on her list), including her. In this way I offer them my sincere thanks for the fact that they are constantly with me. One of the person, who is also my constant reader, has not blog on WordPress, so I can not honor him.
The Rules of this Award are simple:
- Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
- List a few things that make you a loyal member.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Nominate at least five (5) well deserving bloggers whose loyalty and love you value and consider part of your Parliament and Pack; for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site.
Now a few words about me, why I am a loyal member:
1. I read as much as possible these blogs whose readers read my. Often I feel lack of time to search for other blogs, but sometimes I reach for the linkes or possibilities contained in these blogs, so I open another one
2 I am often very moved by their content, as inspired by what is written there and what gives me the opportunity to express something what inspire me there in my blog.
3 I learn to see the world with different eyes – through the eyes and descriptions expressed in other blogs
4 I write my blog as much as possible every day or every other day, unless I’m leaving for a long time and I have no way to do this
5 Usually I start the day with an entry on my blog, unless I have morning classes outside the home, then finish the day on a blog entry.
I nominate 5 well deserving bloggers: